32 weeks pregnant

32 weeks pregnant
Ryan and myself

Sunday, January 31, 2010

day 31


I'm sorry i haven't been on in a couple of days. on Friday i went in because i was having pains from the night before and that morning! so we went in, i had a irritable uterus and my blood pressure was abit high. they even did some blood work! but they didn't say anything about that!

i was able to leave 10:50 am and when i was leaving i got outside onto the sidewalk. i took a really big fall hit my head 2 times, my back and my bum. I had to get help up and then i went back into the hospital for another 3 hours or so! they checked Zacks heart rate, i guess it was okay! checked my head and i was able to go!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you and the baby are both OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ladies, were feeling much better! just wish that Zachary would come already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is just wild! Glad you're both okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, what a day! I'm glad you and baby are both okay!

    ReplyDelete